A Statement of Faith
1. God is one person, individual, Being, the Creator, not two in one or three in one (Trinity).
See: God Is One
2. Jesus was the man, " who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord." (Rom. 1:4.) He had no prior existence, but God had him in mind (logos) from the beginning to die for mankind's sins.
See: The Word Became Flesh
3. The Holy Spirit is Gods power, not a being. The Hebrew ruach and the Greek pneuma, both define the Spirit as wind or breath. See: What is the Holy Spirit
4. The Sabbath is Gods commanded holy day of rest. See: The Sabbath Was Made for Man
5. The commandments given to Israel on Mt. Sinai are for all people. John says we love God by keeping His Commandments. 1 John 5:1-3
6. Believing Christians are grafted onto the stalk of Israel. Rom 11:17-24
7. God always tells the truth, Truth, and thus His Word can be trusted implicitly. Titus 1:2
8. God saved us through Jesus sacrifice and death whereby he died for our sins. 1 Pet 3:18
9. While we cannot earn salvation, we must repent, be baptized and receive the Holy Spirit to show, in part, that we accept our salvation. Acts 2:37-39-
10. Believers will be resurrected at Jesus coming at the end time. Satan said people will not die, but all have sinned and come short of the Law and must die, not go to heaven, purgatory or hell. Believers will be resurrected to life. Others will be resurrected for a second chance at life. The irreconcilably evil will be resurrected and then destroyed. Rev 2:11, 20:6, :14, 21:8